Posting and sorting blog posts are not enough for a blog. There are a bunch of strategies to make it more successive, Usage of good proper plugins one of them. Plugins enhance the user’s experience and website appearance. There are 58,000+ plugins available on wordpress that can be chosen according to the developer’s needs and desire. This quantity makes it extremely overwhelming for a blogger to find the right one for their blog. This blog will help you in overcoming this problem.
Yoast SEO is mostly used and the best plugin for search engine optimization. It has 5+million active installations and supports 51 languages including Arabic, Chines, French, Spanish, Hindi, etc. Its timely updated version and five-star rating always uplift the trust level with bloggers and developers. Yoast SEO has both free and premium versions it is up to you how many features you need in your site for SEO.
- Yoast SEO lets you add easily SEO title and Meta Description of a post or page.
- It enables you to see a preview of your post that will be displayed on the searched page of Google (for both mobile and desktop view).
- SEO analysis for the Post and Page
- Full control Breadcrumbs
- Automatically generates XML
Sassy Social Share
You probably listened sharing is caring. It usually seems sharing a blog post is beneficial to the blogger than the audience, as it generates traffics. Sassy Social Share plugin comes with 100+ social networks on which users and you can share content including Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn, Whatsapp, etc.
- It adds sharing buttons in content and a sticky floating menu to all pages and posts
- Social share counts (Supported only for Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, and three others)
- URL shorten integration
- Three different styles of social sharing buttons and size adjustment of these buttons.
MC4WP (Mailchimp for WordPress)
An email list can give you easy access to your audience, as a big list helps you generate traffic easily. Mailchimp is a popular source for email building. To connect your wordpress site to your MailChimp, MC4WP is a leading plugin having 2+million active installations.
- Instantly connect your Mailchimp account
- Easy and responsive opt-in form
- Integration with almost 11 plugins including woocommerce, easy digital downloads, contact form 7, etc.
- Multiple extensions to increase the plugin’s functionality.
Comment Section of a blog is the easiest way to make your blog interactive. The effective commenting strategy will enhance SEO results as well as the User’s experience. Commenting is a relation between blog, blogger and readers.
WPDiscuz is a widely used plugin with 5 stars rating and one of the best plugins for wordpress blogs, to make the comment section more elegant, interactive and fully responsive it is one of the best plugin used for commenting. It allows you to enable or disable comments for a particular blog post.
- Social commenting with lots of social logins
- Post Rating allows users to rate a blog post
- Comment List sorting (Newest, Oldest, Most Voted)
- Reply to existing comment like Facebook
- Long comment text breaking system (read more button)
- The function of post sharing (Only to Facebook, Twitter and Google+)
If you think I have missed any best wordpress plugins for blog, do not forget to tell me in the comment section.