Who does not like free wordpress hosting? Not only this, everyone likes services and offers which they get without paying. In this article, you’re going to read about free WordPress hosting providers, as well as their comparison.
Building a website becomes a major way to convey your message/content to the entire world. For a while, side the features which are not available in a free plan, you will get a platform to practice a lot of things.
When should you use free wordpress hosting?
- If you are going to use different tools for the purpose of learning
- When content is not fully ready at now
- You do need a lot of storage for your contents
- When your target audience is very limited
When it is not good to use free wordpress hosting?
- If you are willing to publish a professional blog and content is ready
- You are building a site for a well-known brand/organization
- If you are willing to rank your site on different Search engines
- If your target audience is in much quantity
Leaving advantages and disadvantages, I am going to share the 5 best free hosting providers with you.
000webhost powered by Hostinger. These zero-cost packages are best for beginners, who want to practice wordpress’s tool on any live server.
Here you can host one website with a single account. 000webhost offers 300 MB Disk Space and 3000MB bandwidth.
You can enjoy WordPress hosting without any charges with 1000 MB Disk Space, CPanel, and FTP account.
AwardSpace is a Germany based web hosting. The best thing about AwardSpace is, also you can link your domain or choose subdomains available on it. AwardSpace claims 99.99% uptime.
As the name suggests the host providing its service at zero prices. Here you can enjoy 1000MB Disk Space and 5000 GB Bandwidth. Last but not the least, it offers an email account completely without any charges.
Best free Wordpress Hosting Comparison
|Free Wordpress Hosting Provider||No. of Free Website||Disk Space||Bandwidth||Email Accounts||FTP Accounts||Databases||Custom Domain||CPanel|
Databases All database are MySQL